Trade & Export Control Expert (f/m/d)
Our corporate customs and international trade department is responsible for cross-border trade and activities of Beiersdorf globally. We would like you to become a part of our team if you are looking for an interesting challenge in an international and volatile business environment and an exciting field of expertise. Get in touch with us, so we can get to know each other.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure compliance with and implementation of (inter-)national, European as well as US foreign trade and (Re-) export control regulations (AWG, AWV, EU-Dual-Use-VO, Embargoes, Sanctions, EAR, OFAC, etc.)
- Assessment and evaluation of existing business activities, practices, projects and documents as well as of upcoming business initiatives to assess compliance risks
- Further development and full-scale implementation of an effective export control and foreign trade organization including an internal control program (ICP)
- Drafting, revision and implementation of policies, procedures and regular monitoring activities to ensure compliance with export control, trade and customs regulations
- Performance of due diligence checks to identify potential restrictions and risks with regard to products, place, persons and purpose
- Proactive support of and collaboration with relevant departments and our international affiliates abroad including training
- Definition and implementation of export control needs in existing IT structures. Global master data management and SAP GTS enhancement related to export control and trade regulations
- We offer you: A Location in the heart of Hamburg, attractive remuneration, flexible working hours, training and development offers and much more!
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of export control, customs and foreign trade legislation and procedures of the EU and comprehension of international regulations
- Relevant proven experience of several years in business, advisory and administrative environment
- Ability to work independently and be responsible for complex projects
- Engaged, self-motivated team-player with an analytical mind
- Outstanding organizational skills with hands on and result oriented mentality
- Excellent BSc/BA/MA in law, customs, business administration, supply chain or a related field
- Proficient in standard office software and IT environment ideally in SAP GTS, ELAN-K2
Excellent communication skills; fluent in English and preferably in German
This position can also be filled globally. If you prefer a location other than Hamburg, please let us know in your application.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Customs & International Trade