Research Scientist (f/m/d) Applied Biophysics
- You are responsible for developing superior technological solutions to measure and improve the skin
- You are the scientific instructor for our lab employees, postgraduate students, interns and apprentices
- You manage innovative research projects within the R&D organization in the center of Hamburg
- You establish and maintain successful collaborations with external partners (such as universities, contract research institutes or startups)
- You like to share your enthusiasm for innovative skin research with others
- You have the opportunity to grow into a team leader position
- Excellent completed degree in natural sciences or engineering (specializations in physics, biophysics, materials sciences preferred)
- If possible, knowledge of image analysis, statistics, and the design of sophisticated physical measurement setups
- Project management skills
- Very high creativity and enthusiasm for research, special interest in interdisciplinary cooperations
- Hands-on approach to technical equipment
Fluent spoken and written English and good German language skills or the willingness to develop These
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Regine Siebe every Wednesday between 1 and 2 pm via the telephone number: +494049094956.
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with all relevant references and certificates.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Biophysics Skin / Hair Care