Biotechnologist/Bioengineer (f/m/d) as Junior Manager Prototyping Development NIVEA Body
You will help shape a new generation of body care products for the long-term pipeline of Beiersdorf´s leading brand NIVEA. You will combine your biotechnological knowledge with your excellent networking abilities to make big ideas come to life.
In this context you will:
- Lead R&D projects, from initiating a project brief, coordinating required studies to presenting your results & findings to relevant stakeholders
- Develop & explore new ideas and concepts for skincare, based on your broad biotechnological background, with the consumer always in mind.
- Initiate, develop and manage cooperation with external partners such as research institutes, raw materials suppliers & consultants
- File own patents to ensure freedom-to-operate for our technologies
- Work interdisciplinary with colleagues from research, product development, marketing, safety & regulatory
- Expand your knowledge on biotechnology, utilize this knowhow in our skincare formulas
- Represent our team in PR activities, pipeline meetings etc.
- Develop skin care formulas in our lab, from first trials to ready-to-use prototypes
- Excellent university degree in biotechnology, preferably expertise in fermentation, PhD is a plus
- Several years of work experience in R&D and/or innovation management at a branded goods company, preferably FMCG
- You gained international work experience and love to work in an international setting with different cultures
- As a team player, you are able to work with various departments, internal and external clients in a positive, constructive and friendly way
- You have a passion to learn and develop ideas, also with a consumer focus
- You are creative, as well as a systemic and analytical thinker
- You speak English fluently, good German skills or willingness to learn German
You are willing to work in different R&D locations worldwide
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Regine Siebe every Wednesday between 1 and 2 pm via the telephone number: +494049094956.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.