Automation Engineer for our new plant in Leipzig (f/m/d)
With our C.A.R.E.+ strategy, we at Beiersdorf commit ourselves to competitive, sustainable growth. For the supply chain this implies investments in the expansion of our global production network ‒ in particular the construction of a new plant in Germany (Saxony). Become part of the Core Team: Bring our project to "Go Live" and contribute to the continued success of Beiersdorf AG!
- Management and subproject management for the topic automation within the new construction of a cosmetic plant over all project phases (concept development, requirement definition, supplier selection, testing and commissioning)
- Development of automation concepts and standards for the automation of production plants, shop floor and MES systems
- Investigation of technical solutions together with suppliers and the global automation team as well as implementation of the respective solutions within the scope of the new construction of a plant
- Continuous further development of automation systems with regard to new technologies in the process area and in filling and packaging technology
- Degree in an engineering subject, e.g. automation technology, electrical engineering, mechatronics, technical computer science or similar
- Practical experience in an industrial environment 4.0
- Several years of experience with automation systems, process control systems, MES, automation and IT hardware, ideally you have process know-how in the process, filling and packaging industry.
- Experience in a multicultural working and project environment
- Sound self-confidence, independent working methods and outstanding social skills
- Proven entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as a structured and analytical way of working
- Ambitions for an international career combined with long-term national or international activities
- German and English business fluent
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Kirsten Wache every Wednesday between 9 and 10 am via the telephone number: +494049094956.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.