Human Resource Business Partner - Central & West Africa
Performance, Recognition & Reward
- In collaboration with managers/leaders, lead the agenda on building a high performing culture through the performance management systems enabling achievement of stated objectives and the development of a continuous learning environment.
- Act as the single point of the contact for employees and managers in the assigned areas
- Support and drive Beiersdorf Core Values and keys to success in the assigned business units.
Recruitment & Workforce Planning
- Coordinate workforce planning for the assigned areas while challenging the organisational structure to optimize labour.
- Work closely with line managers to identify the current and future needs of the business.
- Build strong partnerships with recruitment agencies to ensure timely filling of all vacancies.
- Define profiles for talent acquisition to ensure the right talent is selected to align with business requirements
Labour & Employee Relations
- Act as first point of contact and advice for all HR and labour related enquiries from management and staff
- Establish and Maintain effective “win – win” working relationships with employees and managers through an environment that fosters communication and service delivery.
- Ensure Company processes and policies are in line with statutory requirements and local labour law legislation
- Provide HR advice and support to managers and staff on operational human resources issues
Training & development
- Develop skills & capability matrices with support from Line Managers and identify training needs,
- Organize and implement training/development programs with Line Managers and Training Facilitators that meet the goals and objectives of the team or individual in order to close existing knowledge and skill gaps.
- Manage HR related projects cross-functionally
- Provide flawless execution of HR initiatives
- Work with management to identify opportunities for productivity improvements, via review of organizational structures, streamlining of business processes, continuous improvement, and performance management.
- Act as a catalyst for change and innovation driving cultural change to transform service delivery and improve organizational effectiveness, facilitate organizational/cultural change by engaging people in the identification / understanding of the need for change.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Relevant Professional Qualifications: Certifications such as PHR, SPHR, CIPD or equivalent preferred.
- At least 5 years HR experience in FMCG sector as HRBP.
- Business Acumen (understanding of business performance drivers and long term direction)
- Broad knowledge of HR principles, practices, procedures and labour laws.
- Bilingual – Fluent in English & French
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with multiple people at many levels and work as part of a team.
- Effective Influencing & Stakeholder Management skills.
- “Hands On’ “Can DO” Mind-set
- Excellent Presentation and Analytical skills.
We are Skin Care
At Beiersdorf we have been caring about skin for more than 130 years. Throughout our history we have built trust by staying close to our consumers and developing innovative skin care brands that are tailored to their needs. We work as one global team, with one focus: making people feel good in their skin. Everywhere. Every day. As we head into the future, we want to become the number one skin care company in the world.