Intern (f/m/d) Marketing NIVEA, Eucerin, Hansaplast in 2019
Your internship will take place at our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. Right from the start, you will have the opportunity to work independently on diverse tasks in an experienced and dedicated team of specialists. You’ll join a fast-changing, dynamic environment, and work closely with external and internal partners. As your application progresses, your records will be assigned to a specific product and brand category. Typical projects you will be assigned to could include:
- Independent project work and providing support to the Brand Manager
- Data analysis on a national level
- Support for ATL and BTL communication tasks and Product Launches
- Close cooperation and communication with internal and external departments on both a global and local scale (e.g. Sales, Supply Chain, Market Research)
- Enrolled in a university master program in business administration (or alike) or Gap Year
- Work experiences through previous internships
- International mindset and courage to try new approaches
- Passion for Brand Management and market trends
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Excellent creative and power point skills
- Excellent analytical skills, good with numbers and excel
- Strong team player, strong communicate/presentation skills
As your application progresses, your records will be assigned to a specific product and brand category.
Our products work for you. So why not work for our products.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; High retention rate; Bonding program; Students-orga; Mentoring; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.