Packaging Specialist (f/m/d) Packaging Development (Skin Care)
Do you have an inquiring mind and enjoy developing innovative ideas? Can you inspire other people and motivate them to achieve common goals? Then join us as a project manager for international packaging projects and focus on our client and consumer needs.
- Representing Global Packaging Development, you’ll work together closely with our Marketing, Research and Development, and Supply Chain units on global launch/relaunch projects, developing new packaging systems and optimizing existing solutions.
- You’ll leverage your innovative strengths and drive for execution to consistently set new standards for design, functionality, and costs.
- You’ll also put manufacturing and filling processes for existing packaging solutions under the microscope, identifying and pursuing opportunities for optimization (costs, quality, efficiency).
- Of course, you’ll track the market and the competition, too, and will share your findings in your work and with the team.
- Degree in natural sciences or engineering
- Ideally several years working in a similar position, but at a minimum initial experience of packaging (gained through extended internships, for example)
- A proven track record in project and process management
- A sure command of moderation and presentation techniques
- Excellent team working abilities and strong communications skills
Fluent German and English; additional languages are an advantage
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Regine Siebe every Wednesday between 1 and 2 pm via the telephone number: +494049094956.
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Global Packaging Development - Skin Care