Intern R&D – Data Intelligence (m/f/d)
- Together with the project team, you will develop solutions for data-driven market monitoring
- You will experience how we work and shape the future way of working
- You will develop concepts for data import, cleansing, analysis and structuring
- You create customized ad-hoc reports and reporting templates in Excel or Power BI
- You create interactive visualizations according to the latest state of technology
- You will work closely together with external partners and our IT and R&D colleagues
- You have experience with data analysis, BI, data visualization and reporting
- You have knowledge of the processing of large structured and unstructured data sets.
- You like working with Excel & Power BI
- You speak a programming language and move safely in SQL
- Optimally you have already gained first experiences in the field of Business Intelligence
- You're not afraid of English and are a team player
- You are a registered student, e.g. in the field of computer science, business intelligence, mathematics, statistics, business informatics, or similar
Located in the heart of Hamburg; High retention rate; Bonding program; Students-orga; Mentoring; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.