Expert (f/m/d) Quality Management Health Care
Would you like to get to know the best of both worlds? Embedded in the corporate world of Beiersdorf AG but dedicated to the agile world of the Beyond Organization? As an Expert in Quality Management Health Care you will work for the brands Hansaplast, Elastoplast and ABC and face the challenges of our global understanding of quality. We strive to provide our consumers with a quality experience they love. You'll learn the challenges of regulated medical devices and pharmaceuticals, including supplier audits, government inspections and managing cross-functional teams when something needs to be improved. You will also explore synergies and potentially expand the role to cover NIVEA categories.
- You will help to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements for our quality management system for medical devices.
- You drive the optimization and digitization of quality-relevant processes after market entry in close cooperation with other functions.
- You will be responsible for the efficient transfer of quality-relevant processes to external cooperation partners and for auditing external suppliers.
- You will support communication with regulatory authorities.
- You will assist to implement Beiersdorf's post-market processes for medical devices and ensure effective cross-functional cooperation with all internal stakeholders.
- University degree in natural sciences, preferably pharmacy.
- Several years of cross-functional work experience in the areas of quality management, supply chain or production for regulated products (pharmaceuticals and / or medical devices).
- Proven track record in project management in an international environment.
- Ready and able to make unpleasant decisions when needed.
Fluency in spoken and written English, knowledge of German would be advantageous.
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with all relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Kirsten Wache every Wednesday between 9 and 10 am via the telephone number: +494049094956.
Standort im Herzen Hamburgs; Attraktive Vergütung; Flexible Arbeitszeiten; Weiterbildungsprogramme; Betriebliche Altersvorsorge; Gesundheitsförderung; Internationales Arbeiten; HVV-Proficard u. Fahrtkostenzuschuss; Sport- u. Freizeitangebote; Mitarbeiter-Rabatte
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Global Quality Management