(Senior) Information Specialist Computer Vision (f/m/d)
We are constantly driving innovation and are looking for researchers who want to contribute their know-how, curiosity and dedication to the development of cutting-edge cosmetic products.
By combining the latest digital technologies with our dermatological expertise, you have the opportunity to develop new products and services tailored to the needs of our consumers.
- In our working group, you will build up and expand the area of computer vision and AI-supported data analysis.
- You initiate and develop innovative research projects in all phases and are the contact person for the other RnD laboratories.
- You establish and manage successful co-operations with international partners (e.g. universities, contract research institutes or start-ups).
- You stay up to date on the latest technologies in your field.
- You like to share your enthusiasm for innovative skin research with colleagues.
- Excellent degree in computer science or physics with focus on computer vision and AI-supported data analysis - Master's degree and work experience preferred
- Knowledge of (medical) computer vision, object recognition, computer graphics, visualization, image processing and AI-based data analysis
- Experience in digital photography or videography
- Experience in project management
- Very creative and enthusiastic about research with a special interest in interdisciplinary work and networking
- Fluency in spoken and written English and a good knowledge of German or the willingness to develop these
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Regine Siebe every Wednesday between 1 and 2 pm via the telephone number: +494049094956.
And here you get a first insight into Beiersdorf.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Biophysics Skin / Hair Care