Senior Global Digital Activation Lead (m/w/d) NIVEA
No other company has shaped the global world of skin, body and face care as fundamentally as Beiersdorf with its innovative spirit and strive for excellence. Our curiosity and imagination inspire the industry and set new standards. For more than 100 years, we have been constantly developing new product categories and never rest on our laurels. Our brands can be found in almost every bathroom and earn the love and affection of our customers. To always exceed and redefine our customer’s expectations is our daily motivation. Join us in making customer’s fall in love with one of the most famous Brands NIVEA.
- Strategic digital consultation for the global Marketing teams for their projects and best practice sharing within the Beiersdorf organization.
- Managing the development and implementation of integrated, multichannel and consumer-centric digital campaigns (website, video, social, ecommerce etc.) along our consumer segmentation and touchpoint journey for the global roll-out.
- Develop and deliver the digital advertising strategy for our categories and brands as a key part of the overall marketing strategy; using the consumer segmentation, touchpoint journey and diverse sources of data (media reports, social listening, Google trends etc.)
- Be part of the global campaign development and find the best creative idea.
- Leading the creative development of digital advertising campaigns for product launches as well as follow up content and work closely with key stakeholders e.g. brand teams, market research and agencies to ensure alignment, by:
- advising brand managers and external suppliers on digital activations and digital assets production
- producing creative briefs where necessary for external agencies that might be employed to develop digital campaigns and to lead this work from end-to-end
- signing off digital content delivered to market
- Monitor external trends and developments in the world of digital and social media and feed in ideas for innovation and continued best practice
- Oversee budget allocation for digital content creation and be responsible for ensuring campaigns are delivered within budgets, agreed timeframes and quality standards.
- University degree (communication, digital or media etc.)
- Proven track record in developing and implementation of global digital marketing campaigns in FMCG environment
- Digital native – with long term of digital expertise on client and agency side
- Strength in steering processes in an international environment
- Sense of creativity and beauty
- Passion for great communication in an international environment
- Knowledge of brand strategy and qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- A high intrinsic motivation for online marketing, social media technologies and trends
- International mindset, and used to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent conceptual and creative skills
Excellent English skills
Please attach some campaigns on which you had an influence on and clarify your concrete role in this projects.
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts