Intern HR Center of Excellence: Talent Management (f/m/d)
The Global HR Centre of Excellence is responsible for connecting business needs and our people agenda through developing relevant expert concepts and global implementation to realize our global business strategy. The team plays a key role in enabling: Digitalization (capabilities/mindset) OPM (change management) Productivity (Manage performance/reinvest in skills and talent) People & Culture (mindset/core values: reactivate our weak spots/drive culture learning, entrepreneurial, winning attitude) Leadership. In the Global COE team, the Global Talent Management Team works on topics relating to Talent Pipeline Building, Talent Assessment, Succession Planning and Performance Management.
- Work on concept creation in the field of global talent management, e.g. succession planning and talent assessment
- Support in day-to-day tasks in talent management, e.g. conduct annual performance review
- Advanced studies in management, psychology or communication sciences, etc.
- Previous work experience (incl. internships) in relevant companies
- Intelligent and highly motivated individual with high learning agility who would like to pursue HR / Consultancy professional career path
- Strong people soft skills and high maturity level on engaging with key business stakeholders
- Excellent English communication in both oral and written
- Previous working experience in Human Resources and major in HR/ psychology/ business administration is preferred
Located in the heart of Hamburg; High retention rate; Bonding program; Students-orga; Mentoring; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
HR Center of Excellence Development