Junior BusinessController (f/m/d) - Projects
This position is located in the Global Business Controlling Function at our global Headquarter in Hamburg. This Department is responsible to successfully drive global productivity projects and track the overall success of related projects.
Make an active contribution to the Productivity Pillar of Beiersdorf and related projects:
- Supporting the concept development & implementation phase of projects
- Support in developing and implementing adequate methods & tools
- Support in providing adequate analytics for decision making
- Creating transparency on project development by proper tracking, reporting & reconciling to our P&L
- Support in driving concrete sub work packages
- PMO (Project Management Office) Support
- University degree in business economics, business engineering or business informatics
- Relevant professional experience in Finance / Controlling (preferably w interface to Supply Chain, Marketing) and/ or Consulting
- Comprehensive understanding of processes and systems in Finance and/or Supply Chain, Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel, Power BI), SAP/ BI
- Excellent analytical & conceptual skills, assertiveness and a strong sense of initiative
- First experience in project management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills across all hierarchy levels
- Constructive and pragmatic attitude, fun in interdisciplinary collaboration, international mindset
- English fluent – other languages highly appreciated
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Natascha Wulf every Tuesday between 9 and 10 am via the telephone number: +494049094956.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.