Research Scientist (f/m/d) Active Ingredient Discovery and Start-Ups
- Application of pharmaceutical drug discovery methods to develop new active ingredients for cosmetic applications
- Proposal and selection of commercially available active ingredients for Beiersdorf's innovation pipeline
- Co-ordination of the qualification process for new active ingredients until market readiness
- Collaboration with scientific and commercial Partners from drug discovery and related fields
- Evaluation of life science start-up investment cases regarding e. g. technical feasibility and strategic fit.
- Master's degree in chemistry or pharmacy with a PhD in medicinal chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology, chemical biology or a related field
- Knowledge of e. g. natural products chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology, CADD and/or library design.
- International experience during studies, internship, research Placement, or job
- Special interest in interdisciplinary collaboration and networking
- Being able to connect previously unconnected facts and think out of the box
- Entrepreneurial mind-set or interest in gaining it
- Fluency in English, willingness to learn German
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Regine Siebe every Wednesday between 1 and 2 pm via the telephone number: +494049094956.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Active Ingredient Discovery & Design