Research Scientist (f/m/d) Dermatological Skin Care
Join Beiersdorf’s innovative medical cosmetic skin research team and help drive the success of our Dermocosmetics division with your creative research and your passion for biological questions.
- You will be responsible for developing ideas and concepts for new, innovative research projects on dermatological conditions, and will plan and manage these independently.
- You will share your broad scientific expertise with laboratory staff, doctoral and master’s degree students. You will assist them in developing and acquiring new scientific skills and provide guidance for the effective execution of their projects.
- You will build and manage a successful cooperative network with external partners such as key opinion leaders, research institutes, and universities.
- You will be planning and launching clinical studies, as well as coordinating cosmetic studies through our in-house test institute.
- Performing and evaluating literature and patent searches and writing your own invention reports are also part of your job.
- You will present your ideas, approaches, and results to a wide variety of target groups in the scientific community and beyond, consistently winning over and inspiring your listeners with your passion.
Career starters are initially hired on a temporary basis for two years with the option of an unlimited continuation.
- An extremely good degree in natural sciences, accompanied by a PhD; postdoctoral experience is an advantage.
- Outstanding expertise in skin biology, preferably with a focus on skin conditions, and in-depth knowledge of relevant leading-edge methods.
- Experience in cell culture and tissue engineering (e.g. bioprinting)
- A strong expertise in biochemistry and/or neuroscience (sensory systems) would be ideal.
- A strong and successful track record in managing complex innovation projects and teams (employees, master’s degree and doctoral students).
- A high level of flexibility and strong team orientation.
- An enthusiastic approach towards developing completely new ways of treating dermatological conditions.
- Very good written and spoken English and German.
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Regine Siebe every Wednesday between 1 and 2 pm via the telephone number: +494049094956.
Would you like to see how we move into the future areas of skin care?
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Applied Skin Research / Dermatological Skin Care