Global Data & Analytics Project Manager (w/m/d)
- You are responsible for the implementation of a new internal "Connected Analytics System" for marketing & sales analyses at Beiersdorf. You are the project lead which make this system available to all international Beiersdorf's subsidiaries.
- For this you will advise Beiersdorf's global subsidiaries on the available data sources and train them how they can use the system.
- You will work closely with key stakeholders such as global revenue growth management.
- You will also drive the analytical-technical innovation in this project and thus ensure its further development.
- You also play a central role in a global project to automate sales data.
- You will work with the relevant project team, IT, international subsidiaries and external service providers to implement the new process in the individual markets.
Have a look here with whom you would work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHhtApZsCDA#action=share
- University degree with analytical focus
- Solid working experience in data management and marketing/sales analysis
- The will to always think about data and analysis topics from the business perspective
- Digital mindset & international experience
- The ability to dive deeply into data and analysis topics while keeping complexity easily understandable for all stakeholders.
- Extensive business knowledge in Marketing & Sales
- Experience working in (cross-) functional project teams
- Communication and conflict resolution skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Customer and solution focus
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel to project location (approx. 20% of working time)
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.