Global Digital Activation Lead (f/m/d) NIVEA
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start. This Position is based in the NIVEA Advertising Team.
- The position is responsible for the definition, development and implementation of the digital marketing & communication strategy for NIVEA brand categories in coordination with the international brand teams.
- Supporting the International Digital Marketing team in the development and execution of a global NIVEA communication strategy (product and brand campaigns)
- Developing digital campaigns (website, video, social etc.) for global roll-out: Briefing and steering agency partners, reporting results, proposing and executing optimizations and sharing learnings
- Identifying relevant topics and trends for innovative digital communication as well as competitive analysis on an ongoing basis
- Ascertaining and implementing tools to improve processes of campaign creations, curation and distribution, thereby managing exchange of know-how, best practices and assets between affiliates
- Strategic steering and supporting regions and local markets as well as ensuring a global consistent brand presence through global production and monitoring of local development
- University Degree, ideally Master (economics, communication or media)
- Multiple years of professional experiences in Digital Marketing from company- and agency-side with FMCG focus
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing & social media technologies and trends
- Proven track record of success in managing digital campaigns
- Excellent conceptual and creative skills; project management experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, international mindset
- Result-oriented and passionate
- Fluent in spoken and written English; good command of German is a Bonus
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.