Junior Consultant AI (m/f/d)
- You design and develop user centric tools/solutions based on state of the art and new technologies supporting the efficiency and effectiveness of our core business
- Expand the Beiersdorf footprint in white Spots supported by new technologies and especially with AI
- Your tasks and responsibilities reach from generating the idea over a proof of concept up to the implementation and a global rollout
- Manage and drive international and agile IT projects
- You continuously design, implement and evolve our applications (e.g. virtual assistants) – You build it, you own and run it!
- IT Project and explorative work on IT platforms and initiatives to solve internal challenges and improve effectiveness
- University degree in computer science, business informatics, physics or comparable qualification (MINT)
- Experiences in full stack development and programming languages like Java Script, Python, Node JS, ..
- Enthusiastic Developer with interests in technologies
- Strong analytical & conceptual skills combined with an open mind
- Ready to take End-to-End Responsibility and work in self-organized Teams
- strives for an international career
- Fluent in spoken and written English further languages are advantageous
- Passionate about new technologies
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Annabel Zöller every Wednesday between 10 and 11 am via the telephone number: +494049094956
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts