(Junior) AI Solution Engineer/Architect (m/f/d)
No other company has shaped the global world of skin, body and face care as fundamentally as Beiersdorf with its innovative spirit and strive for excellence. Our curiosity and imagination inspire the industry and set new standards. For more than 100 years, we have been constantly developing new product categories and never rest on our laurels. Our brands can be found in almost every bathroom and earn the love and affection of our customers. To always exceed and redefine our customer’s expectations is our daily motivation.
We want to exploit further our competitive advantage through innovate data use and looking for creative minds with pioneering spirit to build with us our AI capability framework. Does this appeal to your mind?
- In your new role, you are part of an interdisciplinary small team that supports the development and operation of innovative data services based on machine learning and artificial intelligence
- You will establish and support a modern data science platform.
- You will possess a high degree of autonomy to pursue new ideas.
- You work in agile and lean environments to support our peers across multiple platforms
- You develop tool sets, work instructions and processes around the topic Artifical Intelligence and Automation
- Continuing your education in cutting edge technologies (such as conferences, symposia) and actively sharing knowledge and best practices with your team
- Degree in Computer Science/Vision, Robotics, Engineering or Physics
- Experienced in Data Science, Statistics, Graphical Modeling incl. Neural Nets
- Passionate to develop AI and ML models ranging from protoyping to scalable implementation
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as high self-initiative
- strives for an international career
- Experienced in larger IT organization preferred
- Effective communication skills (fluent in English).
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Annabel Zöller every Wednesday between 10 and 11 am via the telephone number: +494049094956
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts