Graduate Trainee Program BEYOND BORDERS Marketing & Sales
The 18 months program offers:
- INDIVIDUALITY&FLEXIBILITY: Bring in your ideas – use the program’s flexible elements to build the career of your dreams.
- PROFOUND KNOWLEDGE: Gather holistic expertise and insights into our most important operational and strategic departments.
- BROAD PERSPECTIVE: Widen your business understanding in your cross-functional step, which could lead you into Product Development, Innovation Management or CEO Projects.
- INTERNATIONALITY: Join a network of trainees from all over the world and gain working experience abroad by spending 6 months in one of our 150 affiliates.
- DEVELOPMENT: Profit from self-managed projects, training sessions and comprehensive mentoring & coaching.
- FUTURE PROSPECTS: Prepare for a leadership career at Beiersdorf.
We are looking for energetic and highly qualified students (f/m) with:
- University degree (Bachelor/Master)
- Min. 6 months of practical experience through appropriate internships
- Min. 6 months of experience abroad gained within your studies or internships
- Fluency in English, basic knowledge of German is recommendable
- International mindset enabling you to work in a multicultural environment
- Enthusiasm for brands and consumer goods
Convince us with your refreshingly unique application in English and show us why you are the perfect fit for the BEYOND BORDERS Graduate Program.
Additional information and exclusive insights from our trainees are available at //https://www.beiersdorf.com/BEYONDBORDERS./
BEYOND BORDERS GRADUATE PROGRAM
We are in the year 2030 and VUCA is our best friend! The working environment is rapidly changing and winning the consumer is a little more complex. Are you up to supporting us with your ambition and passion for skin care products? Can you imagine to shape the future of skin care products of the next generation? Use the opportunity for your career start at Beiersdorf - It is your turn!
CARE FOR SKIN – CARE FOR PEOPLE For more than 130 years, care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin. Our Graduate Program provides you the opportunities to discover the world of Skincare and to start an international Career!
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Flexible working hours; International working opportunities; Health support program; Mentoring; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
International Graduate Program