Graduate Trainee Program BEYOND BORDERS Finance & Controlling
The 18 months program offers:
- Profound Knowledge: Get to know the major strategic & operational parts of our Finance & Controlling department (Operational and Functional Business Controlling, Regional Finance) & its interfaces (e.g. Auditing).
- Acquire an understanding of topics such as assortment portfolio analysis, working capital management , IFRS and business planning and forecasting.
- Internationality: Join a network of trainees from all over the world and experience local Finance & Controlling work by spending 6 months in one of our 150 affiliates.
- Development: Profit from self-managed projects, training sessions & mentoring.
- Individuality: Bring in your ideas – use the program’s flexible elements.
- Future Prospects: Prepare for a leadership career at Beiersdorf.
We are looking for highly qualified students with:
- Min. half a year of practical experience through appropriate internships
- Min. half a year of experience abroad gained within your studies or internships
- Fluency in English, basic knowledge of German is recommendable
- Social & intercultural skills enabling you to work in a multi cultural environment
- Ambition for an international career
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Flexible working hours; International working opportunities; Health support program; Mentoring; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
BEYOND BORDERS Program