Area Sales Manager - Eucerin
- To build strong in-store team by leading, coaching, developing team members.
- To ensure in-store excellent execution and compliance with SCM guideline (display, new news, out of stock, tester, planogram, NPD).
- To ensure distribution and availability of BDF's products in assigned customers' stores.
- To build good relationship with assigned customers' operation team to ensure that BDF is one of the preferred suppliers.
- To be able to work in upcountry.
- To be open to work in other areas as per assignment.
- Bachelor's Degree or studying Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Working in-store (PC/BA/Supervisor) at least 2 years.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Fluent in Thai both writing and speaking.
- Local contract.