Materials Manager Greenfield Factory (f/m/d)
- Management of the materials management and logistics workstream throughout all phases of the project
- Proactive coordination of the requirements of the new plant with the markets / MUs
- Control of the assortment and assortment complexity
- Planning and implementation of the ramp-up / insourcing of the product range in coordination with the technical functions involved and the global functions
- Preparation and control of transfers from the previous supply units
- planning and implementation of the conversion of all suppliers to the newplant
- Establishment and management of the materials management team (including logistics, launch/relaunch, masterdata)
- Design, implementation and commissioning of the logistics concept for the new plant including extensive automation/industry 4.0 implementation
- Support of the BlueCore roll-out and development of the key user organization
- Successfully completed university degree in economics and/or engineering sciences
- Relevant experience in the field of planning, ideally from the factory
- Relevant professional experience in the supply chain sector
- Ideally international experience
- Experience in leading teams and ability to work cooperatively and cross-functionally in teams
- Strong project and management skills as well as problem-solving competence
- Experience with major change processes
- Willingness to move later from Hamburg to Leipzig
- In-depth expertise in MS Office, SAP and other planning tools
- Fluent English
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Kirsten Wache every Wednesday between 9 and 10 am via the telephone number: +494049094956.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Our C.A.R.E.+ strategy creates the basis for competitive, sustainable growth. For the supply chain, this means extensive investments in the expansion of our global production network - in particular the construction of a new plant in Leipzig, Germany. Become part of the Core Team: Bring our project to "Go Live" and contribute to the continued success of Beiersdorf AG!