Assistant E-Commerce Manager (Eucerin)
Planning & execution of eCom channel management and Campaign management :
- Support eCom manager to operate overall eCom channels or handle planning and execution of the assigned e-Retailers platform and social commerce
Manage back-end operation
- Coordinate with internal and external party to manage/ solve incident and enquiry related to website error and e-Commerce fulfillment process.
eCom SKU management, Price set up
- Coordinate with Trade Marketing team and Marketing support to collect price structure.
- Update price list and discount per given template.
- Coordinate with controller team and 3rd party to setup price in the system.
eCom’s Content refresh
- Validate correctness of price information and promotion period, Coordinate with CMS agency to update price on website according to effective period.
- Coordinate with Trade Marketing team and Marketing support to collect product and promotion information.
- Prepare initial artwork brief and copy, align and coordinate with eCommerce manager & graphic designer (agency) to get artwork approved and update on website.
- Coordinate with agency / sales team to upload new product / brand information, prove readiness of content and layout on website.
Inventory management & Fulfilment
- Monitor inventory level and manage stock replenishment / return
- Coordinate with demand planner to get approval for stock transfer
- Prepare inventory document to share with Key contact in distribution center, upload to inventory document directly to Fulfillment’s stock management system
- Coordinate with internal and external party to manage/ solve incident and enquiry related to eCommerce fulfillment process.
- Sourcing and managing eCom packaging and special materials.
Promotion management, sampling, gift box
- Co-ordinate with sales and demand planning team for promotion quota, and coordinate with A-commerce on promotion plan and update on website
Manage customer query
- Coordinate with call center team and 3rd party to manage eCom incident, do pre-verification, define issue and be able to suggest initial corrective solution, communicate to respective team and follow up until problem resolved
- Manage product/sample stock for customer compensation
- PO process, Crossed check correctness of operating cost, prepare documents as need to support all eCommerce channels
- Overall 3 years of working experience in e-commerce or digital marketing fields.
- ENGLISH skill : good in reading and writing
- Strong Project management skill
- Microsoft office : Especially excel (pivot, Vlookup, equation)
- Interpersonal personal skill : Opened minded and energetic person
- Problem solving skill : Be able to provide alternative solution that more efficient
- Sense of beauty.
- Fluent in Thai both writing and speaking
- Local contract