Key Account Manager - Hypermarket (NIVEA)
- Planning and executing account plan to reach company target in all angle.
- Responsible for Product Sales, Net Sales, Account spending and Service level KPI.
- Monitor and execute the agree Trading Terms of respective account and ensure the all promotion activities deployed as strategic planned alignment to drive sales and BDF competitiveness.
- Ensure successful implementation of customer sales, in-store compliance ie. display, NPD product launch, out of stock, tester and so on.
- Ensure distribution and availability products in each customer's stores
- Manage good relationship with customer to ensure that Beiersdorf to be one of the most preferred suppliers
- Prepare & Analyst data in relate to business performance both internal and external
- Responsible to track & evaluate spending of own account to ensure efficiency of investment
- Understand Retailer way of working, execution, operation, buyer KPI and also shopper insight to create customer planning that match with responsible account.
- Co-ordinate with customer service team on PO, invoice and support for smoothen transition between BDF and Retailer
- Lead business review of responsible category with buyer and cross function if any.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree of any field
- Having 5-8 years experiences in modern trade sales
- Having experiences in FMCG business.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to work under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Have driving license and own car
- Fluent in Thai both writing and speaking
- Local contract
Beiersdorf is a leading international skincare company, with 2 major brands in Thailand, NIVEA and Eucerin. At Beiersdorf, we work as ONE team to deliver the best skin care solutions and also take initiative beyond skin care to all aspects of our communities, society, and environment. We unite our strengths to reach further and seek new ways to soothe the sore spots in people’s live.