Data Marketing Manager (Eucerin)
A Data-driven marketing specialist with strong CRM experience. The person will lead the continually developing and evaluating short-term and long-term strategic data, digital & financial objectives for the ongoing success of the business. The Data Marketing manager will also have the following attributes:
Data Management & Strategy
- Lead data strategy, structure and manage integrated data from different sources, ensure data quality and data governance in order to enable utilization systematically
- Lead eCRM strategy & execution, design seamless customer journey to driving acquisition, conversion and retention, maximizing customer life time value both online and offline
Campaign & Project management
- Develop eCRM campaign, design communication massage & privilege based on segment and stage of customer
- Manage the execution of eCRM communication, oversee materials development from creating the concept and design guideline to designer including newsletters, email marketing automation, digital media, onsite personalized communication in line with KPIs
- Create test plan and optimization plan through A/B & multivariate testing and report on results
- Continuously seek out new and effective ways to drive growth
- Involve in designing system & data architecture, study and develop requirements based on TH market needs to support eCommerce business
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Analyze data to discover useful information for business decision-making
- Analyze existing automation journeys and insights working with marketing and agency team to create meaningful communication, defined by the consumer’s need
- Create benchmarks and develop performance reports for business stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of solid experiences in data-driven marketing and Consumer management in B2C environment, Retail or FMCG business.
- Has demonstrated ability to lead in data transformation and digital customer journey implementation
- Extensive knowledge in GA 360, Salesforce Marketing and Service Cloud and DMP functionality and Integration
- Solid writing, speaking & presenting skills in English & Thai
- Tertiary qualification: Relevant post graduate degree in business or commercial
- Strong in analytical thinking and has a passion in data analysis.
- Having a good commercial sense
- Able to work independent and work well as a team.
- Local Contract
Beiersdorf is a leading international skincare company, with 2 major brands in Thailand, NIVEA and Eucerin. At Beiersdorf, we work as ONE team to deliver the best skin care solutions and also take initiative beyond skin care to all aspects of our communities, society, and environment. We unite our strengths to reach further and seek new ways to soothe the sore spots in people’s live.