(Senior) Information Specialist Computer Vision (f/m)
We are constantly driving forward trend-setting innovations. That is why we are always looking for researchers who want to contribute their know-how, courage and creativity to develop new products in the field of cosmetics.
By combining the latest digital technologies and our dermatological expertise, you have completely new opportunities to develop products and services that are tailored to the needs of our consumers.
- You will build up and expand the field of computer vision and data analysis in our working group (i.e. extracting data of interest from images).
- You will get innovative research projects off the ground and develop them through all phases and act as a contact person for the research labs.
- You will establish and maintain successful collaborations with external partners (such as universities, contract research institutes or start-ups).
- You will stay up to date with state of the art technologies in your field, perform product testing and support our product claims.
- You will act as a scientific instructor for postgraduate students, interns and apprentices.
- You would like to share your enthusiasm for innovative skin research with colleagues and cooperation partners and should be able to communicate your findings in a manner geared to that target audience.
- Excellent completed degree in Computer Science or Physics with specialization in Computer Vision and data analysis – Master’s degree and first professional experience preferred
- Knowledge of (Medical) Computer Vision, Object Recognition, Computer Graphics, Visualization, Image Processing and AI
- Experience in digital photography or videography
- Experience in project management
- Very high creativity and enthusiasm for research, special interest in interdisciplinary co-operation and enjoying networking
- Fluent spoken and written English and good German language skills or the willingness to develop These
This position ist not suitable for candidates with a PhD.
We offer you: A location in the heart of Hamburg, attractive remuneration, flexible working and much more.
And here you get a first insight into Beiersdorf.
Located in the heart of Hamburg; Attractive remuneration; Flexible working hours; Training offers; Excellent pension scheme; Health support program; International working opportunities; Public transportation allowance; Sports and leisure activities; Employee discounts
Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Biophysics Skin / Hair Care